Benefits for Spiritual Orgnaizations
- Increase Kindness, Gentleness, and Patience.
- Create healthier more functional individuals and families.
- Help members create more meaningful personal and business relationships.
- Improve honest and sincere communications among members.
- Help parents more easily encourage the honest expression and acceptance of basic normal feelings of love, envy, anger, grief, and fear. Holding in these emotions creates major difficulties for our current and future generations.
Benefits for Spiritual Organizations that have schools
- Better academic performance.
- Reduce bullying. The use of the communication skills provides the foundation for reduced violence and bullying.
- Reduce dropouts. Students with better communication skills are more confident and have more friends and influence.
- Provide students with a better foundation for life. The CommunicateForever course is more important than the very important courses for reading, writing, and arithmetic.
- Provide parental support and involvement.
- Provide the course for both parents and students after school in afternoon classes, early evening classes, or in weekend classes. It is difficult for parents to teach what they don’t know. They need to be included and involved.
- Students and parents working together can increase adoption of the communication skills.
- Help create more stable and loving family life.
- Communicating students create healthier future families.
- Provide employers with what they really want more than anything, which is more creative and dynamic teamplayers and collaborators.
- Schools and spiritual organizations are our best hope for creating a more advanced civilization. This has to be done by schools and spiritual organizations.