Cost for School and Fundraiser Estimate
Initial cost for a school:
- The CommunicateForever APP with five skills is free for anyone anywhere. It can be downloaded from the Android and Apple stores.
- Students: The APP with 48 skills is free for students. A school orders Student JoinCodes at no cost. Each JoinCode can be used only one time for one student. A JoinCode upgrades the app to 48 skills and shows that the student is then registered with their school.
- Parents: The school can order Parent JoinCodes at no cost. When a parent enters their JoinCode into the APP the parent is then asked to pay $4 online. The school receives $1 for each parent that pays for the APP.
- Teachers: The school may prepay $4 for each Teacher & Staff JoinCode. Thus teachers and staff can upgrade the APP at no cost to themselves. The income from parent registrations may easily cover this cost.
- Training cost is $400 for one 4 hour meeting to train facilitators, a PTA president, and selected staff for one or more schools, plus travel costs. One school can easily train other schools with no further payments to CommunicateForever. So one school can train all other schools in a school district at no further costs. Online video and facilitation documents may be all that is needed for many schools or districts.
- Phone support is available from 9 AM to 5 PM central time U.S.
- Workbooks: If CommunicateForever workbooks are needed for some families instead of the APP, the PTA may purchase the workbooks from the Store, located at the top right on the web site.
- The course: The PTA can provide the CommunicateForever course for both parents, students, and others. All revenue earned by the PTA when providing the course belongs to the PTA. A suggested price for the course is $1 per class period per family. 12 to 14 class periods is recommended. A class can be any size since learniong is done with experiential roleplaying and sharing. No lectures. Facilitators can be parents. No lectures. A PTA may charge more or less than this amount and provide scholarships for selected families.
Fundraisers: Please click here to download a spreadsheet to help you estimate PTA fundraising possibilities for providing CommunicateForever products and the course.
In the spreadsheet please click on the cells with red triangles for helpful information.
Education Business Partnership
Each school district or school can ask parents to introduce CommunicateForever to companies the parents work for. The companies can purchase the CommunicateForever app for their employees. And school superintendents or principals can ask area chambers of commerce to introduce CommunicateForever to member companies. Twenty percent (20%) of the company revenue paid to CommunicateForever will go the PTAs / School Districts. Each participating company president can sign a letter addressed ‘To All Students’ explaining to the students that ‘companies seek employees who are excellent communicators, team players, and collaborators.’ Companies may gain these following benefits when employees use CommunicateForever: more productivity, more profit, less employee turnover, happier employees, more creativity, and lower health care costs with less stressed employees.