Below are two letters that a principal or district superintendent can copy paste onto their letterhead.
The first letter asks parents to please give the second letter to their employer.
The second letter asks employers to please provide the CommunicateForever app for employees and create a Business Education Partnership that benefits employers, employees, and schools. The letters may be modified as desired.
I would like to ask that you please give the enclosed letter to the president or manager of your employer. The letter introduces CommunicateForever and describes how companies and employees can benefit and also help create a Business Education Partnership with our schools and our Parent Teacher Associations. Thirty (30%) of the money a company pays for CommunicateForever goes to our PTAs or schools.
As most of you know, we are asking our students to learn to use over 40 communication skills with a program provided by CommunicateForever. Many of you are already using the CommunicateForever app. To learn more, please go to CommunicateForever.org and click on ‘Schools’ and ‘App’, ‘Schools’ and ‘Benefits’, and ‘Companies’ and ‘Benefits’.
Instructions for parents: In the enclose letter to companies, write in the name of the company you work for on the first blank line. On the second blank line, write in the name of the company’s president or manager. On the third blank line write in your name.
Please contact (name of person) at our (school / district) if you have questions.
Phone: 123-456-7890 Email: Jane.Doe@abc.edu
(principal or superintendent)
(school or district)
The second letter asks the president or manager of a company to provide CommunicateForever for their company’s employees.
Instructions for a principal or superintendent: Please copy paste the letter below to your letterhead and insert your name and title on the fourth line, and at the bottom of the letter. The first three blank lines are to be filled in by your students’ parent. Modify the letter as you consider appropriate. Sign the letter and send it to your students’ parents.
To: ____________________________________________________Dear ______________________,
I am _____________________________, an employee in our company. On behalf of my child’s school, I am asking that you provide CommunicateForever for our employees.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am (name of principal or superintendent), the (title) of (name of school or district).
This letter is a request that you please join us in a Business Education Partnership and register your company on CommunicateForever.org. The goal is for your employees to learn to use over 40 communication skills and gain the many benefits listed below. When you register please use the unique code, provided below, which enables us to create partnership and financial reports showing which companies are forming a Business Education Partnership with us. These reports will be shared with you.
Business Benefits and Costs
- Your employees can have an app on their smartphone or pad that helps them learn to use 40 communication skills. The app is provided by CommunicateForever.org.
- Experience more employee teamwork, collaboration, and creativity.
- Reduce employee turnover.
- Become more productive and profitable.
- Happier employees help you find better employees.
- Reduce healthcare costs with less stressed employees.
- Receive reports on average employee satisfaction with the app and their frequency of use for each skill.
- Initial cost for the app is $10 to $6 per employee for the first year. Employee annual renewal is $2 per employee per year. For more information go to CommunicateForever.org and click on ‘Companies’ and then ‘Costs’, ‘Facilitation’, or other items listed.
Benefits for (school / district)
- Teachers, students, and parents work together to learn to use over 40 communication skills.
- Increase academic performance and graduation rates.
- Reduce violence and bullying.
- Help create future employees who are better team players and collaborators.
- $30% of your company’s financial participation goes to our (school/District).
How does your company get started?
- Go to www.CommunicateForever.org and register your company. There are videos, FAQs, and instructions.
- Phone CommunicateForever at 972-364-9600 for assistance.
(Name of principal or superintendent)
(School or school district)