To learn communication skills you have to use the skills.
The results can be…
- More friendships
- Less stress and better health
- Growing influence and leadership
- Better and longer lasting friendships
- Personality enhancement and improvement
- More stable employment and promotions
- Evolving emotional and social intelligence
- A more stable and loving significant relationship
- Help children become more emotionally stable and healthy
- Ever more freedom to be real, to be who you want to be
- Easier expression of love that helps reduce possessiveness
- Easier expression of normal anger that helps stop dangerous rage
- Easier expression of normal envy that helps reduce destructive jealousy
- Easier expression of normal fear that helps reduce or eliminate destructive panic
- Easier expression of normal grief that helps reduce or eliminate debilitating depression
- Honesty that becomes easier to accomplish. Honesty is the highest form of love.
- Spiritual growth: Of course each person has his or her own understanding of what spiritual growth is but some may consider more patience, kindness, attentive listening, inner calmness, and healthy boundaries as some characteristics of spiritual growth.