Harville Hendrix, Ph. D.
Dr. Harville Hendrix is a Clinical Pastoral Counselor who is known internationally for his work with couples. He and his wife Helen LaKelly Hunt, Ph.D. co-created Imago Relationship Therapy and developed the concept of “conscious partnership.” Their partnership and collaboration has resulted in nine books on intimate relationships and parenting. View Harville’s website.
Harville holds a Ph.D. in Psychology and Theology from the University of Chicago and has received an honorary doctorate and two distinguished service awards. Harville has appeared on many national television shows including seventeen guest appearances on the Oprah Winfrey show. One of his appearances won her an Emmy award for the “most socially redemptive” daytime talk shows and was included by Ms. Winfrey in her top twenty shows. In addition to many radio shows, Harville’s work has been written about in numerous newspapers and magazines internationally, including the November 2005 issue of The Oprah Magazine where he was referred to in an article as the “marriage whisperer.” He is a member of the Redbook Marriage Institute, serving on the magazine’s team of marriage experts.
Harville is the author of GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT: A Guide for Couples and KEEPING THE LOVE YOU FIND: A Personal Guide, both New York Times best sellers. With Helen he co-authored GIVING THE LOVE THAT HEALS: A Guide for Parents, also a best seller, and RECEIVING LOVE: Transform Your Relationship by Letting Yourself Be Loved plus three meditation books, two study guides and a video for couples seen on more than 300 public television stations. Their books are published in over 57 languages.
Harville and Helen have six children and live in New York and New Mexico.
David Ryback, Ph.D.
Dr. David Ryback is an internationally recognized authority on emotional and social intelligence in the workplace. A respected consultant, speaker and seminar leader across the U.S., Europe and Asia, he remains at the forefront of the latest research on applications of emotional awareness and related aspects of business communication. He is recognized for his ability to touch minds and hearts while providing practical, easy-to-follow instructions that can enhance fulfillment at work, accelerate success and improve team-building skills. His most recent achievements include the books, ConnectAbility, about building strong partnerships, and Psychology of Champions, about the formula for ongoing success based on interviews with sports legends and super-athletes.
After publishing his book Putting Emotional Intelligence to Work in 1998, Dr. Ryback founded his consulting and speaking business, EQ Associates International in Atlanta, Georgia . He continues to be a contributing author to countless publications. He has written two chapters for edited books, Applications of Emotional Intelligence to Schools and Workplace and One-Minute Team Building with Emotional Intelligence. Additionally, he was a columnist for Speaker, the magazine of the National Speakers Association.
David Ryback is an adviser to corporate presidents and directors, and trains executives and managers on the advantages of using Emotional Intelligence to create better and more successful companies. His programs and books have been seen and read throughout the world.
David’s partial client list includes Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Conference on Trade Show and Event Marketing, Emory University, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Georgia Power Company, Georgia Society for Association Executives, Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association, National Association for Female Executives, National Football League and Southern Management Institute.
Dr. Ryback has taught at the University of Maryland, the University of West Georgia, Georgia State University, and Emory University.
Phone: 404.377.3588 Webpage: www.eqassociates.com Email: david@EQassociates.com
Drawing on thirty plus years as an educational leader and teacher, kindergarten through college, in public and private education worldwide, Ed supports schools to make emotional intelligence an integral component of their culture. The goal: creating thriving learning environments where students, teachers, administrators and families succeed together.
Article: Incorporating Emotional Intelligence in the Core in Charterology, a national magazine for charter schools
Ed’s credentials include:
- Currently Director of a public charter school incorporating emotional intelligence training for all stakeholders.
- Doctoral research in Emotional Intelligence.
- Appeared 4 times in Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers.
- Ed’s management consulting clients in education, government, and industry include The Nepalese Ministry of Education, King Mahidol University, the New Mexico Public Education Department, Stauffer Chemical Company, Rainier Bank, Automated Marketing Systems, and the Asian Institute of Technology.
- He has also worked with the United Nations Environmental Program, the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, the United Nations International Labor Organization, the International Schools Theatre Association, and Ford Motor Company Asia.
Krishna has Technology Leadership experience of 25 years. And a Consistent Track record of running IT as a Profit Center and building IT business. He has held COO, CIO positions in reputed MNCs Enterprises. He was nominated to the World IT Congress in recognition of his achievements in Qatar. And in UAE, he was nominated to the prestigious Leadership Development Program at RSA Group. He is a speaker on Operational Excellence, Lean Six Sigma, Information Security, and IT Transformation. Krishna, who is from India, has now worked in the Middle East for over twenty years, and now wishes to help provide CommunicateForever to the Arab world and beyond.
- As Head of IT @ Qatar Airways Group – implemented 100% outsourcing strategy and built the Network Operations Center.
- As MIS Manager (Middle East) – Enabled execution of IT Strategy and building IT as Profitable Center at Saudi Arabian Kent (part of KENTZ Corporation)
- As CIO & IT Director @ RSA Group (Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Co. ME.) – Enabled Business Transformation leveraging IT
- As Managing Consultant @ Paramount Computers – architected the Security Architecture for Qatar Airways and Conducted Enterprise Security Audits for Governments, Banks & Oil Companies
- Board Advisor to Start-ups, Insurance & Technology Companies
- Speaker at e-Government Conferences, Operational Excellence Conferences, & Information Security Conferences
Education: Bachelor of Mathematics at the University of Mumbai, India. Certifications in Structured Systems Analysis & Design, Project Management, Information Security & Lean Six Sigma. Teacher for YES Workshop @ Art of Living Foundation
Vernon is the Associate Vice-President of Workforce and Continuing Education at Brookhaven College which is part of the Dallas County Community College District. With over 25 years of experience in Information Technology, education, and training, Mr. Hawkins is dedicated to providing educational and professional opportunities for the citizens of North Texas. Mr. Hawkins holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Organizational Administration/Information Processing from Oklahoma State University, an MBA in Management from Amber University, and has completed doctoral-level course work in Educational Administration at Baylor University.